Access to and use of the manjumalhi.co.uk website (referred to as "this site" or "the site") is provided by Manjumalhi.co.uk subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the site. Manjumalhi.co.uk reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Terms and Conditions posted online to obtain notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as modified by the posted changes.
2. This site's content may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast, transmitted, re-transmitted or stored in any medium (including on any other website) in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use:
(i) on a single computer at any time; and
(ii) by means of printing out a single hard copy of any part of the content of this site.
Any other use requires the prior written permission of Manjumalhi.co.uk or must be in accordance with the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the content contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than as permitted above. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party.
3. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Manjumalhi.co.uk, its products and services (or to those of any of Manjumalhi.co.uk parent companies or third parties) are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or warranties (express or implied) including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, reliability; or that the site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that these materials or their server(s) are free of viruses, bugs, Trojan horses or other contaminants. Manjumalhi.co.uk furthermore retains the right at all times to amend, change, modify, alter or delete any part of the site (such as without limitation, users' recipe boxes) at any time in its absolute discretion.
4. The names, images and logos identifying Manjumalhi.co.uk, its group companies, third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Manjumalhi.co.uk, and/or the relevant group company and/or third parties as the case may be. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring upon you, by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right of any nature, whether under any trade mark or copyright or otherwise, in respect of any of the content contained in this site, except for the limited right of use referred to above.
5. So far as permitted by law in no event will Manjumalhi.co.uk be liable to you for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
7. You agree to defend and fully indemnify Manjumalhi.co.uk, its parent companies and any third party against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by them as a result of your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
8. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, then to the extent that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, as binding and enforceable terms and conditions in full force and effect.
9. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any dispute arising from the same shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Use of Community Area Functionality
11. Where you submit content to this site (including without limitation any text, graphics, video or audio) by such submission you grant Manjumalhi.co.uk a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to any such content and/or to incorporate it in other works in any media, now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. If you do not wish to grant such rights to Manjumalhi.co.uk, you should not submit your content to the site.
12. By submitting content to this site, you:
(c) agree that you are entirely responsible for all content that you make available on the site using the Community Area Functionality.
13. You will not, nor will you encourage any other party, to make any statement or introduce any content which includes:
(i) Swearing and/or unacceptable, indecent, defamatory, threatening, violent or discriminatory (based on race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability, physical or mental) language;
(ii) Discussions that encourage, promote or provide information about illegal or criminal activities (including but not limited to pornography, explosives, weapons, violence, drugs, programming viruses, computer hacking and copyright infringement);
(ii) Posting of addresses for other Web sites or content that infringes any third party's intellectual property rights;
(iv) Exchanging telephone numbers or home addresses, the harassment of other users of the site (either privately or in a public forum), or the impersonation of our staff, celebrities or any other characters;
(v) Actions that would disrupt or impair the functioning, stability or security of the site (including but not limited to the introduction of viruses, bugs, worms, Trojan horses or any other form of contaminants);
(vi) Advertisements, promotions, unsolicited approaches, or any other use of the site for unauthorised commercial purposes; and
(vii) any derogatory remarks about Manjumalhi.co.uk, it's parent companies or affiliated sites.